Published 20 June 2019
Sydney Environment Institute is offering two new PhD research scholarships for students undertaking research in one of the Institute’s core areas of collaborative work:
- Adaptation, Resilience and Transformation
- Culture and Loss
- Environmental Justice and Governance
- Food Systems
- Oceans and Water
- Sustainable Materialism
The scholarships, which will run for up to 3 years, are equivalent to the minimum RTP stipend and will provide financial assistance to PhD students who either have an unconditional offer of admission from the University of Sydney, or are already enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies. Applicants must also hold at least one of the following:
- an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper),
- Masters degree at high academic standard (e.g. conferred with Distinction) with a substantial research component, or
- equivalent qualification in a discipline with significant environmental or sustainability focus.
More specific information and application details may be found on the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences scholarship page. Applicants are also warmly invited to contact our Director, Professor David Schlosberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applications close July 15, 2019.